Colour Coding

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Mini Me
    Due to popular demand, i have asked the bodyshop manager to put together a special deal for NMS on full colour coding :)
    He will have a price for me next week,but there is one condition.........the car must have aero side skirts :I.
    The reason for this ,is the textured finish on std skirts is just to big,and we couldn't guarantee that the finish would be perfect....

So watch this space

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Thats nuts and very expensive!:(

Nenah had hers done locally at a bodyshop (EVERYONE KNOWS WHICH ONE)
    They made a fantastic job of the standard skirts:disapprove:

So I suspect thats where I will need to go to.

Lynsey
    Woohoo, yeehaa, arches painted! Cheers

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by Lynsey

yes arches but what about your skirts?

jeez, well it will need to be cheap Minime I've been quoted £159 for front and rear aero kit by local approve BMW spray shop. If you can beat that then I will take you up on the offer.
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

jeez, well it will need to be cheap Minime I've been quoted £159 for front and rear aero kit by local approve BMW spray shop. If you can beat that then I will take you up on the offer.
    is that just for painting Fe :question::question:
    only reason i ask,is as i used to work in the parts dept,i can tell you that the paint alone costs way more than that(could this be a special deal,nudge,nudge)
    I can tell you for deffo,the price we do quote will be a lot higher than that.It will be the best price we can possible do,that i can assure you.

i will also double check regarding the skirts,but they can be problematic :disapprove::dead::disapprove::dead:

quote:Originally posted by minime

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

is that just for painting Fe :question::question:
    only reason i ask,is as i used to work in the parts dept,i can tell you that the paint alone costs way more than that(could this be a special deal,nudge,nudge)
    I can tell you for deffo,the price we do quote will be a lot higher than that.It will be the best price we can possible do,that i can assure you.

i will also double check regarding the skirts,but they can be problematic :disapprove::dead::disapprove::dead:
    well lets just say the body shop know us by our first names
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    ah,nae reciept

Lynsey
    quote:Originally posted by john

quote:Originally posted by Lynsey

yes arches but what about your skirts?
    I have side skirts.

sh@z
    If the quote i got from you when i was in a while ago is anything to go by, then i doubt many people will go for it :blackeye: