bloody bad drivers

I reckon the standard of driving is getting worse, johns wrong way man, is an extreme case of people who see only see where they need to be !

People tend to only see where they have to be and have no regard for whats happening around them. on Anderson drive just up from Asda I saw a woman in a people carrier full of kids nip in front of a Artic just before the que of traffic, the lorry driver had to lock his brakes to stop in time, all this woman saw was a space big enough for her and paid no attention to what was around her and how much room a lorry needs to stop.8)

Going across a round about the other day and a guy in an Audi cut the roundabout with two wheels over the curb cos all he could see was others getting in front of him and his space, so came straight across.:I

People who get onto busy juctions and roundabouts only to find themselves blocking the flow of traffic because they have not paid any mind to whats happening ahead and again are completly blinkered to only where they need to be !:disapprove:

Johns guy clearly had issues with where he wanted to be.

As for me I am perfect

Rant over
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Time for a beer :approve:

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

J Cee
    Monkimagic

Your right 100% with what you say about people who don’t care what’s going on around them.
    I hate people who sit in the right hand lane and never move over when you have a chance to pass them it’s like F*** you attitude.

Oops went to far with that rant take a deep breath and smile after all its CHISTMAS

Mini Me
    Yeh,people in the wrong lane ,aaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh MOVE OVER..

Drive it like ya stole it !!!!!!

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Mini drivers can be guilty of that crap too. On way into Abz on Boxing Day from Ellon direction, watched one idiot in a mega smart black mini with silver viper stripes zigzagging in and out of the traffic just to get to the roundabout a few mins before anyone else. Eejit wont have long to enjoy his mini at that rate.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.