Car Transported

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hi,
    I'll shortly be in need of getting my car transported approx 160 miles within the boundaries of England.
    I'm looking for someone reputable to transport the car from A to B, please e-mail me for further details and your price .

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
    Looks like someone's getting a new engine ????? Am I close ??:clown:

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Maybes aye, maybes nah :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
    Ah, but Linda, is it even Mili that is needing transported??:evil:
    Sorry Alan, can't think of anyone in 'that' area, the transporters that collected BabyB were great, but obviously they're a bit far away!:clown:

3GGG
    Are you in RAC Alan?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by 3GGG

Are you in RAC Alan?
    USed to be, not since i got the MINI with included the assistance :sleepy:

Bonnie Scotland

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Funnily enough i got a phone call today to say that the engine was running very smoothly :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland
    [brFunnily enough i got a phone call today to say that the engine was running very smoothly :evil:

Bonnie Scotland
    By who?? the little neds who've nicked Mili?? Only joking, I bet you can't wait to get her back, any news on her return? Is there no-one in your area who would collect her? Rob said he'd go if you paid his train fare down, fuel back up and made sure he was insured!!

Wul
    Alan - i knew you just had to have a new MINI D - but getting mili fitted with one of the engines rather than getting on the waiting list was a bit hasty don't you think?

I don't know - you oil workers must dream of oil burners!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland
    [brFunnily enough i got a phone call today to say that the engine was running very smoothly :evil:

Bonnie Scotland
    By who?? the little neds who've nicked Mili?? Only joking, I bet you can't wait to get her back, any news on her return? Is there no-one in your area who would collect her? Rob said he'd go if you paid his train fare down, fuel back up and made sure he was insured!!
    Thats very kind of him Julz, i'm kinda committed to them now though, it would involve Rob getting a train to wonderland, then driving my car 160 miles and then getting another train home etc, the cost would be prohibitive and almost the same as transporting her.

Bonnie Scotland