AAAAAAaaaaaahhh!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    GAJ
    I feel your pain! You must be absolutely gutted. Best of luck with the repairs. See you at Glencoe.

knaone
    Ewan mate,

Sorry to see that mate, the car will be repaired main thing is you are ok....

Hope all gets sorted soon!

seany
    i am glad you are ok, and sorry about the car,but the car can be repaired, and all the best getting the car back on the road.

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by zimbo

Willie dont worry I know that he would'nt miss the run for anything, think he might tag along with me MAYBE!! but if he becomes a pain in the arse then I will gladly pass him over to you, to do with as you please
    Naw, naw Zimbo... yer alright mate, you can keep him
    Seriously though, it'd be great to see him make it along
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

sh@z
    godamn man, glad to hear ur ok tho mate....

cars can be fixed (aint i heard that a lot lately ) but its soo true.. jus glad u are ok...

I woulda beaten the sh*t outta the wee neds if i were there and managed to get em :/.. hope they get busted and as calum said "castrated" ...

Hope your car gets sorted quicker then mine and insurance are quick about it :)

all the best mate

sh@z`

macblob
    damm , sorry to hear about the wee ned fu**wits, hope u catch up with them and give em a good kicking for mashin ur MINI, hope repairs etc go ok man

3GGG
    Very sorry to hear about the damage Ewan, hope you get your smashing wee MINI back soon. No-one hurt is the main thing.

KarenH
    Ewan,

I can't really add much to what has already been said - I'm really sorry to hear what happened :(. I hope that the police did get them - they deserve all they get :mad:.

I'm glad to hear that other people were helpful and friendly and I hope that you manage to get everything sorted soon.

Karen

Linda M
    I was gutted for you Ewan when Willie told me :(

Mini Martyn
    Sorry to hear about the car man,the piccy's would bring a tear to a glass eye. If the police get them (which i hope they do)wee should get them along to a mini run to show them what we think of them!!