AAAAAAaaaaaahhh!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    What can I say...
    The B@st@rd neds strike again!!!
    Some pissed up little scumbag just drove into the side of me on a roundabout!!
    Minding my own business coming back from the gym, going round a roundabout and out of nowhere this red fiesta slams into the side of me! (He was doing about 40mph when he hit me). It all happened in slow motion... he appeared from behind another car (which was stopped at the roundabout waiting for the traffic) in the inside lane. next thing I saw was tire smoke (God knows how fast he *WAS* going!!) and Blam... he hit right at the front of the passenger door and smashed me into the roundabout. I look up when we stop, and he's going for his keys, gets the car started and spins the wheels off into the distance! what a feckin mess!! wrecked door and front panel and suspension and wheel buggered on the Driver's side where he pushed me into the roundabout - the bottom suspension arm is now 'V' shaped.:blackeye:
    Some nice friendly motorists (cheers guys! and thanks for stopping to make sure I was ok! ) chased the wee £$^%^"£$, his car gave up 300 yards away. 3 of them were then seen legging it away from the car throwing their beer bottles over garden walls...
    Police all over the place (more thanks.. couldn't have been nicer)
    Last I heard they think they 'might' have found them.
    MiniEmergency were VERY good They had a truck out to come get me in less than half an hour... but the final kick in the teeth was seeing that piece of Sh*t fiesta on the back of the truck FIRST!!!!!!:mad::mad::disapprove:
    So now I have the fun job of all the hassle with the insurance company, and getting the car sorted and sorting out a courtesy car...
    won't be getting much sleep tonight!
    Got a few pics of the car... :(
    they're here:
    http://www.mini2.com/gallery/persona...1/pict0144.jpg
    http://www.mini2.com/gallery/persona...1/pict0145.jpg
    http://www.mini2.com/gallery/persona...1/pict0146.jpg
    http://www.mini2.com/gallery/persona...1/pict0147.jpg

What a bleedin mess... :(:(:blackeye::(:blackeye::disapprove:

Sponsor & Jakey
    Aw Ewan!! I don't believe it!! :(:disapprove:
    I'm absolutely gutted for you :( I absolutely cringed looking at the pics :dead:

Glad to hear that you're okay though. Metal bits can be fixed. Flesh and boney bits... not quite so easy.

Hope the wee car gets sorted out quickly for you and you're both back on the road soon Hopefully still see you along on the Glencoe weekend (you'd be welcome as navigator in Stouffer if you're stuck).

I hope the polis get the wee rat that did this :mad: Know what I'd do if I got my hands on him :blackeye:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    That totally sucks mate! I hate neds! I'm glad there were some friendly motorists about that prove the world isn't totally full of pr!cks.

Julz
    Aww Ewan, I feel really sorry for you, what a wee shame:( There's not really much I can say, except what Willie and Col have said, metal can be fixed (so Rob keeps reminding me every time I apologise for what happened to Herbie) and at least there were some decent people who gave chase!! I hate wee neddie bas...., scum!!! :mad:
    I'm sure BMW will look after you, is it going to JC's as they are VERY helpful with after sales care!!
    :eightball: here, have a lucky eight ball!:I

Dundee minky B******s strike again... :mad::evil::mad:
    I know EXACTLY what we would have done, had we got our hands on them.... :evil::blackeye::blackeye::dead:

Willie dont worry I know that he would'nt miss the run for anything, think he might tag along with me MAYBE!! but if he becomes a pain in the arse then I will gladly pass him over to you, to do with as you please

Fontal
    Im sorry to here about it, Glad your ok and I hope the polis get those neds and throw the book at them.
    Hope you get back on the road soon.
    Richard

Tahra
    More of the same Ewan, Its so crap that some wee sh*ts do things like that probably every night, but your car will get better !!!! Couldnt see a thing on the bodywork on ours after its wee incident but BMW seem to look after their own very well.

Monsta Mo Mini
    It only reinforces my opinion that all neds should be castrated at birth and prevented from creating more of their kind. Real sorry for you Ewan - glad your OK though!

minidriver#1
    hey man, couldnt believe it when i called you last night. just looked at the pics there. shocking. Hope to see you back on the road soon. Keep us posted with updates. i hope the police got em last night. Main thing is though that you werent hurt.

Wul
    Ditto to all of the above Ewan - hope your back on the road soonest.