AAAAAAaaaaaahhh!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Cheers guys for all the support...
    yeah.. it's just metal...
    Had to have a lot of liquid therapy last night tho!!!

Update time... Police think they might have the guy driving. They apparently called the registered owner who told them he'd just sold the car, and gave them the guy's address. Apparently 'weel kent face' around the place...
    Now what are the chances he actually *had* insurance??:blackeye::dead:

Went up to JC and they gave me a courtesy car.So I still got a Pepper White Mini... it's just a wee ONE for a lickle while... Damn I miss my toys!! Good on them tho, as they're not my insurance company's approved repairer. buggered if my car was going to Arnold Clark tho!!!

Updated the pics too. Got some better (maybe not the best word to use!) daylight ones...

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/persona..._loud1/one.jpg
    http://www.mini2.com/gallery/persona..._loud1/two.jpg
    http://www.mini2.com/gallery/persona...oud1/three.jpg
    http://www.mini2.com/gallery/persona...loud1/four.jpg

P.s... Julz... ta for the sticker! Cheered me up a bit knowing I got that to put on poor wee Spook when I get him back!

I'll still be on the Glencoe run one way or t'other!!
    You ain't getting off THAT easy!!
    Cheers again guys.... gotta keep smiling :)
    (at least people will wonder what the hell I'm up to!!):)

SPOOK??? Ha Ha!! I dont know where you get your names from, but they crack me up... ha ha ha

DNV122
    Yikes,

Your OK that's No.1.

If you need any tips on how to cope whil ethe car is away - give me a call !

We'll have a right load of stories for Glencoe/Skye....

Need a lift ??

knaone
    A guy i race with, the very same thing happened to him, a guy hit him with no insurance, apparently the insurance companies pay into some kind of fund and the bill comes out of that, thats what happened to him anyway.... might be an idea to try and snoop about see if anything comes to light about it?

Woz
    Sorry to hear about your smash, I know what it was like watching a 4*4 reverse in to my Mini and that was Minor damage compared.

Hope they get it fixed soon

Car
    quote:
    Naw, naw Zimbo... yer alright mate, you can keep him
    Seriously though, it'd be great to see him make it along
    Oi!!... but whit's wrang wi me like??
    <puts on big puppy dog eyes, bottom lip all-a-quiver>

bwah hah hah.. I'll be there one way or another!!

Car
    quote:Originally posted by knaone

A guy i race with, the very same thing happened to him, a guy hit him with no insurance, apparently the insurance companies pay into some kind of fund and the bill comes out of that, thats what happened to him anyway.... might be an idea to try and snoop about see if anything comes to light about it?
    Yeah.. had a look into that too...
    If it goes to the Uninsured Loss Fund thingy *I* have to pay the first £300!!!!!!
    On top of my £250 Insurance excess!!!!
    For something that was ENTIRELY not my fault!!!
    Where's the justice in that?? :mad::mad::disapprove:
    And what will the wee $@%^&£ Ned get?? maybe some community service and a 'Don't do it again' from the court??? *IF* they catch the little F*cker!
    Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! <like that angry bloke from 'Chewin The Fat'>
    I'm away to the gym to beat the sh*t out of those wee Neds (well they'll be superimposed on the punchbags anyway!!!!)

Car
    And a quick update...
    I just called JC's today. Gordon (the body shop blokey) was away on holiday last week, but it appears that they've pretty much finished all the bodywork, just the steering / suspension to go.... Good work guys!! They're gonna call me later in the week to tell me how they're getting on....
    Fingers crossed... I may have by beastie back for the weekend... :)

lightbody
    Just caught this thread.... sorry to hear about your mishap, glad you're OK and hope it all comes back 100%

Good job it wasn't a Classic Mini eh? ...