Scotsman, Englishman & an Irishman

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    An Irishman an Englishman and a Scotsman were sitting in a bar in Sydney. The view was fantastic, the beer excellent, the food exceptional. "but" said the Scotsman. "I still prefer the pubs back home. Why in Glasgow there's a little bar called Mactavish's. Now the landlord there goes out of his way for the locals so much that when you buy 4 drinks he will buy the 5th drink for you." "well" said the Englishman "at my local, The Red Lion, the barman there will buy you your 3rd drink after you buy the first 2."

"ahhh that's nothin'" said the Irishman "back home in Dublin there's Ryan's pub. Now the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like. Then when you've had enough drink they'll take you upstairs and see that you get laid. All on the house."

The Englishman and Scotsman immediately pour scorn on the Irishman's claims. He swears every word is true. "well" said the Englishman "did this actually happen to you?" "not myself
    personally, no" said the Irishman, "but it did happen to my sister".

Bonnie Scotland

Sponsor & Jakey
    LOL
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hopefully even more true when we do the Ireland run eh Willie :evil::clown:

Maybe found a use for those tartan things Julz bought on the way to Crinan
    Bonnie Scotland

Sponsor & Jakey
    :blackeye: Ouch!! Linda got back to this thread before me Alan
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Honestly Linda, i was joking :clown::evil:

Bonnie Scotland