Springs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sponsor
    Rigth, why doesn't someone start a group buy thread. Just get a list of names who would be interested in arch spraying and then contact dealers with a bulk order!

I would do it but i'm currently flat out with Uni and organising the large Aero kit group buy over on MINI2.com.

KINGHORN
    OK £350 IS A DECENT PRICE,

but you have to make sure that they are flatening them correctly and not just using high build primer,

il have a word with my boys and see what i can do in the way of a group buy,

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN

OK £350 IS A DECENT PRICE,

but you have to make sure that they are flatening them correctly and not just using high build primer,

il have a word with my boys and see what i can do in the way of a group buy,
    Nice one dude!

Lynsey
    If anybody has had their MINI lowered, can you give me details of where and prices. Contacted a Mini dealer today, they wont lower my car for me, said it wasnt advised! Need help people, oh and would getting my arches affect my warranty in any way?

Cheers

quiksilver
    I got mysel a set of the eibach springs which drops it around 30mm from minispeed, they were best price i could find them at. Fitted them myself tho it aint a hard job so cannae imagin garages asking for too much if you supply the springs.

cheers

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by Lynsey

If anybody has had their MINI lowered, can you give me details of where and prices. Contacted a Mini dealer today, they wont lower my car for me, said it wasnt advised! Need help people, oh and would getting my arches affect my warranty in any way?

Cheers
    body colour arches will NOT affect the warranty except for that of the arches themselves. So if your arches all fell off or came loose/snap etc, they would not be covered under warranty. But who cares! It's not like they are expensive or anything!!

Lowering the car can mess with the handling but i have never heard of that in MINIs.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    We'd be interested in a body-coloured wheel arch and black trim group buy. :)

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto