Springs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lynsey
    Now that ive got my new mini im hoping to lower it, not sure about the price or how much i should lower her! Also has anybody had there arches painted body colour? Any problems with them being painted?

Bignorm
    hello lynsey we get a lot of mini's in at the work and a lot get the arches painted not heard of any problems

KINGHORN
    i can get the arches painted for ya, sorted out a few on here only problems we have ever seen is stone chips on the rear arches, and also i have noticed that alot of places dont actualy flatten them down completly they just use a high build primer, which can leave it apearing slightly bumpy,

any questions or prices just ask

S7JGW
    Ive had my arches colour coded, only problem is what Kinghorn says is the rear arched get stone chipped. I got scotchguard put on the bottom of my back arches and seems to protect it more from the chipping.
    Jim

Smitty
    what sorta price for paiting the arches then KINGHORN?

c_me_swim
    I have a set of springs for a mini that will lower it 35-40mm. They will only fit cars from march 03 onwards.
    Also they are eibach and are selling for £100.

Would you be interested?

Lynsey
    Hmm, see now im concerned about the wheel arches getting chipped! But i would be interested in any prices anybody has! Mini goes back to eastern in edinburgh tomorrow to get her tailpipe fitted after the one fitted was faulty, sending my parents in with her, its my day off and my parents are just back there hols and havent driven Milly yet, i want a long lie, so ive told them, behave!

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by Lynsey

Hmm, see now im concerned about the wheel arches getting chipped! But i would be interested in any prices anybody has! Mini goes back to eastern in edinburgh tomorrow to get her tailpipe fitted after the one fitted was faulty, sending my parents in with her, its my day off and my parents are just back there hols and havent driven Milly yet, i want a long lie, so ive told them, behave!
    I cant decide on coulour arches either.... AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

KINGHORN, what about a group deal on this? PM me if you want. Cheers.

Lynsey
    I welcome any prices or quotes anybody will give me!

quiksilver
    Awright,

I Recently got a Quote for the arches and side skirts to be sprayed body colour, it came in at £350, which sounded pretty pricey to me. Only Quote av had nae sure if its resenable or not.

cheers

steve