ipod interface

ScottyC
    anyone got the ipod interface installed? anyone any idea of a fitted price for it? or if its easy to install yourself? even for a clown like me? any info anyone can give me on this would be really appreciated. really really really want an ipod but need it to play tunes in the car for it to be worth it

cheers guys

Mini Me
    the BMW kit is £180 fitted,£40 to buy on ot's own.......
    only problem is supply at the moment, the were on back arder for aaaaaaaaaaages ,and are now being drip fed trought the network.

ScottyC
    cheers minime

Car
    R56 MCS
    You dont say what stereo you have but you should find something here. Takes about 20 minutes to fit. There are good instructions on the site.

ScottyC
    cheers heather, think i found what i was looking for on there. its just a mini md boost i've got. due to a couple of break-ins on my old car i didn't want an aftermark one that i could forget to remove. looks like i'll be spending a few quid on myself in january :)