Shaz's black coop (now repaired)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    minidriver#1
    at least Shaz'll have a hand built car.

sh@z
    heh... yeah monsta.. i got the pics...

they had disassembled it all to survey damage/estimate etc etc, engine was out.. all panels off blah heh...

KJ: its been in the bodyshop for like.... 2-3 odd months.. holdup being insurance. They have only been workin on it for the last 2 weeks/week and a half or so which isnt that long considering how busy they been and the work they put in... insurance gave the go ahead so late cos of the fkin bodyshop not being one of their approved ones and havin to send an engineer out and all that lark ... took em 4 weeks jus to send a engineer out to check the car :/.

Hand built yeh.. i jus want it back :/... its not in bad shape now tho.. went to see it on monday (1st time i had seen it in person ... painfull heh)

anyhow speak to u guys soon :)

Sponsor & Jakey
    Good to hear you'll have your car back soon Sh@z, hopefully see you on the road again soon
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Similar Threads

1. got the coop bak today
    By soopercooper in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10th September 2006, 10:54 PM
  2. Some dude in a black coop (s i think) - chequered
    By sleepyrascal in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th August 2005, 06:46 AM
  3. Black Coop/Leopard Skin Roof Decal
    By shoppie in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 0