Boing

S7JGW
    Suspension seems to be making a boingy noise when turning the steering when parking at low speeds. Also pulls to the left sometimes and it goes boing again it seems to correct its self. Same happens pulls to the right sometimes then goes boing and seems to correct its self. What could be the problem. I have a 3 year warrenty with the car and it has 77k on the clock and is a 51 plate.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    sounds like the spring moving in the strut,it could be broken.

well C_me_swim has a set of Eibach springs if your interested. Think they were £150 or so.. Gives you an excuse yo lower your car..

have to get is fixed before December 7th Run..

S7JGW
    Its been going on for a while, went through the MOT with it, have to look into it as it seems to be getting worse.
    How much does Cme swims spings lower the car?
    Jim

Mini Me
    Funny. that's the noise i hear when Clare has an idea......

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by minime

Funny. that's the noise i hear when Clare has an idea......
    So you don't hear it very often then

saraandcraig
    would not pass an mot with a broken spring it sounds to me like one of the strut top bearings has collapsed or became siezed so it doesnt turn with the steering the spring just twists and then springs round.