CAN YOU GET BETTER THAN A KWIK FIT FITTER?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sponsor
    Hi, looking for a decent place to get my tyres changed over in Aberdeen. Just want somewhere cheap really. Any thoughts??:question:

:)

T8SLD
    Hey sleepy, i had to get a new tyre a few months back and phoned most of the main places. One of the cheapest places was Laws tyres in Bridge of Don and they were recommended by a friend who is rather particular about her car. I had no complaints and will go back again if i need to.

North East Tyre and Auto (think this is the name) in Bucksburn are also meant to be good.

Ive used these people a few times, as have most of the people on my work when they have tyres delivered from online tyre places. If you go in towards the end of the day they will sometimes do a "cash" job .

Tyre Services Aberdeen
    Unit 8, Hareness Rd, Altens, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire AB12 3LE
    Tel: 01224 871518

Also heard good things about Laws tyres as mentioned by Shaz

Sponsor
    cheers!!

KINGHORN
    north east tyre and auto in bucksburn, get all my wheels/tyres done there never had a problem, my dad also uses them, highly recomended

Sponsor
    Forgive me for I have sinned, AND PAID FOR IT!

In a rush to get tyres put on my car, I ended up at Kwik Fit as they were closest and could do it there and then. Problem was they charged £15 PER WHEEL!! Thats to change the tyre, balance and refit. Im a mug, I know!

£15 has GOT to be above average surely!?!?!?!? I have to learn not to be so impatient!!

Car
    Mini Cooper
    I usually pay £7.99 per wheel at my local Kwik Fit although I think the charged a pound extra last time for disposal of the old tyre.

Colins tyres are streets ahead, I would recomend these guys to anyone, and £15 a tyre is a joke, thieving gits, how much did they charge for the tyre its self ?
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Colins tyres are streets ahead, I would recomend these guys to anyone, and £15 a tyre is a joke, thieving gits, how much did they charge for the tyre its self ?
    i was getting tyres taken off, and my own supplied tyres put on so all they did was switch them.:disapprove:

Sponsor
    bloody hell.. had the car up at 70mph tonight and it started shaking like hell. Kwik fit cant balance wheels it would seem! AAHHHHHHHH Bad dog, if i cant get this sorted tomorrow, im gona have to pull out of the run!