TYRES - TOYO PROXES T1-R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sponsor
    Found these for £90.20 each including vat, packaging and postage.

www.mytyres.co.uk

Doesn't this seem a bit cheap? these are £124 each EXCLUDING postage on www.blackcircles.com. Also, the first website describes the tyre as a summer tyre. Does that mean its crap for use in Scotland?

Any sugestions.

GAJ
    I've used that site a few times without any problems. Always seem to be really cheap, even including the postage from Germany! Quick too. They class most performance tyres as summer tyres, I wouldn't worry about it to much.

I have em, never had any trouble with them. As Gaj says that site seems to list any performance tyre as only suitable for summer use.

Sleepy if your interested I have four almost brand new 18" Eagles F1 tyres up in my loft
    Cooper Coupe...

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Sleepy if your interested I have four almost brand new 18" Eagles F1 tyres up in my loft
    Nice Fi!! What are the sizes on them?? I'll definately take them if they are right! Ill mail you

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Nice Fi!! What are the sizes on them?? I'll definately take them if they are right! Ill mail you
    Sleepy Allan is out tonight but I will get him to check the size when he comes home @ 10.30 they will either be a 35 or 40 profile
    Cooper Coupe...

Sponsor

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Sleepy Allan is out tonight but I will get him to check the size when he comes home @ 10.30 they will either be a 35 or 40 profile
    Either is fine i'm sure!! Consider them more or less sold. I have mailed you.

macblob
    I got these in a 225/45/17 for my cupra, just on the rear just now, from my tyres for £83 i think they were, really good service and seem to be a good tyre. I also noticed they were a good bit more from blackcircles.

I will be ordering another 2 toyos soon as my last two bridgestones are dead, so toyo's alround for me

Sleepy.

They are Goodyear Eagles F1 225x35x18 zr.
    Cooper Coupe...

Sponsor
    sold ;0) you got mail