lets make a story

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the
    Cooper Coupe...

One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been

KINGHORN
    One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal

One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff

Sponsor
    One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

KINGHORN
    One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted

Sponsor
    One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted

KINGHORN
    One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was

The Dogfather
    One summers day a MINI drove a herd of massive hairy buffalo right into the middle of John. "Who the hell was that?" squeeled John. Then I went to see who it was, but couldn't because my eyes had been sellotaped shut because I decapitated a doctors assistant using a large tree branch which I borrowed from Susan a.k.a. Susan!! who the doctor had been performing full frontal juggling with Smirnoff sponsored rubber hands. Holy mother of sleepy rascal shouted the small retarted elephant who was suffering from flatulence