BONGO
    ok so the first bad move is i don't drive a mini
    but im a one of the admin from www.dundeecruise.com what im looking for is a mini that was recently in a bodyshop in dundee called DSG. I know Dek from being back an forward to the garage an see the mini as work was in progress, an must admit it looks one mean mini. Also heard talk of big bhp conversions.
    So heres where im on the scrounge
    i was wondering if it would be possible to get a feature on the mini for dundeecruise.com. I have already got pics of the car from andy of before, during an after shots but have never used them just incase the owner was not happy with pics of the car being on the site.
    So if the owners out there if poss can they contact myself. Cheers...

Monsta Mo Mini
    That would be Julz you need to speak to. She'll be about soon I'm sure.

BONGO
    cheers
    i am also looking for any other people an there motors for a feature so if any1 out there is intrested then give me a shout

minidriver#1
    my car goes in for cosmetic work on the 13th of October, but i've got some more dope tricks to put on dat mack daddy. But Julz's mini will scare even the toughest... i have still to be given a ride, but i have my fingers crossed.

BTW. i also frequent Dundeecruise and road-racer but i'm a sunday driver :P

BONGO
    yeah i know the guy who done fitted the kit an painted the car an was hearing something about going down south for engine work. Also blasted past me a few times on the kingsway. Good to see another member to the sites it don't matter if ur a sunday driver the sites are there for enthusiasts. As i say we are always looking for some new motors for the gallery. Also there is a big gathering going to be taking place in dundee on the 18th october, the last one attracted about 100 cars an this one is going to be even bigger an better. Every type of car an owner welcome cars from aberdeen, edinburgh an glasgow will all be attending so the more the merrier. Details are up on the site for any one who is intrested.

Julz
    Ooops, that'll be me then!!! Sorry, I missed this thread even with Calum telling me about it!! Yes, she's fat, and a bit on the fast side, and soon to be fitted with her lovely new spacers!!!