Weeds - SkyOne

Wul
    Who's watching it?
    Do you like it?

I think it's pretty cool - especially the theme TUNE at the start!

discuss

euan
    Since we moved house I've not been allowed to fit sky :( I'm working on it though....

Freeview was an option but I want to get a PVR.

But in summing up, nope, not watched it and never even heard of it!

duncan
    Seen it plugged loads on Sky, but never really fancied it.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    I'm with you Buffmeister!

Seen most of them, managed to miss about the first 10 mins of the first one tho..
    It's ok... nothing great so far, it's a bit like Desperate Housewives, a mainstream story about something taboo in society really..

I think if it had been released a few years ago, it would have made a Huge splash... but the sensationalism surrounding Cannabis has dwindled a fair bit recently (except I suppose in some sheltered households )
    and I feel it's not as outrageous as the ads suggest.. It's for Bubblegum America to make itself feel like it's a bit naughty and part of some subculture.. While the REAL subculture sits back, watches and thinks "That's a bit lame, pass the weed!"

..except for the copius swearing by the kiddies in it

It's worth watching if there's nowt else on tho!

(still prefer Lost by a long way.. just got me mitts on the whole first series matey.. wanna know some more?? )

Wul
    It's funny LnL - I just knew you'd post on this thread somehow!

I like it for the bizzare family set-ups and strange goings on like the cargo load of coke landing on the house!! It has it's moments! :)

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

It's funny LnL - I just knew you'd post on this thread somehow!

I like it for the bizzare family set-ups and strange goings on like the cargo load of coke landing on the house!! It has it's moments! :)
    Don't like to disappoint
    Things with potential like that just happen to grab my attention..

In some respects ANYTHING is better than ANOTHER reality TV show (seriously - a reality show about HAIRDRESSING????) ** .. even hollyoaks.. and THAT is ONE CRAPPY piece of 'entertainment'...

** Yes.. I am fully aware of the irony in that sentence