10mbit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sh@z
    So who else got upgraded today, i had 2mbit from blueyonder, and they just upgraded me to 10mbit for free!!!1

euan
    Wish I could choose my broadband supplier. Work sets it all up on a corporate thing, so I'm stuck on BT Business Broadband with a crappy 512 connection. Pah. At least I don't pay for it.

duncan
    Seeing as Telewest can only be bothered to cover half my street, i'm stuck with ADSL.
    One of my mates is getting the 10M upgrade though.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Woohoo!! End of the month.. I'll be upgraded from 512 to 2Mb!

macblob
    I'm getting upgraded from 1mb to 4mb round about now from blueyonder

GAJ
    Stuck on 2MB just now but pre-registered for 24MB from Be which should hopefully be up and running early next year. Guaranteed £20 a month for life. However things that seem too good to be true usually are so we'll wait and see!

Wannabe F1 test pilot Neil and Lorna's Avatar
    Think yourselves lucky folks

BT has only just this week upgraded my exchange for broadband.
    Been on dial up for 3 Years.

I checked my download speed recently maximun was 44k.

Talk about world wide wait. It was taking me 7 minutes to download pages on here with lots of photos from runs etc.

Just now waiting on my line being activated.

Neil
    Neil Lorna

MINI Countryman Cooper S All 4

Mini Me
    just got a free upgrade from blueyonder to 2mb(whatever that means):I:I..........
    if only i knew how to down load stuff it would be great[v][v]

Mini Me
    bump

macblob
    Dinnae mention p2p file sharing whatever you do!!!