John the viper man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    john-apex
    Hi everyone,
    Thought I would just introduce myself. I have been fitting roof kits and bonnet stripes for my lovely main dealer since the new mini arrived so maybe I have already met some of your babies. If anyone would like any advise or costs for graphics I would be happy to help. My lovely wife wont let me put any graphics on our baby.:(

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hi Mick,
    I'm well chuffed with my graphic, wasn't too sure about the colour you advised, but seeing it on the car its turned out great.

Many thanks

Bonnie Scotland

john-apex
    Alan best to avoid getting your shoes wet :). No just wash as you please Alan you will have no problem. Thought the car looked very smart with the silver kit.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Mick
    I see you've met two of our elder statesmen already If I wasn't fully viper striped already I'd be on my way through to see you :)

I'm sure a few more of the NMS crew will visit you through time. Hopefully meet up with you at some future meet or event
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

john-apex
    Cheers Wullie, :)
    Yes I had the pleasure to meet Alan our senior member. Managed to tempt him to come to Edinburgh and get the roof done but I think he was well pleased with the result.

Tahra
    Hi Mick, did you get my graphics / wax query ? Never very sure what happens to emails in the ether.....

Monsta Mo Mini
    Tarah - the email systm within NMS isn't working yet. Experiencing some problems with authorisation.

Tahra
    That could be why then - though it was before the fall as it were...Mick's obviously not reading his thread either though !

Monsta Mo Mini
    Tahra

I've sent you an email....

john-apex
    Tahra I have not received any email. If you want to send something why not send it to apex.signs@virgin.net