Under tarpaulins.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Linda M
    That's poor Daisy and Stouff :( Packed away to some horrible cobweb infested shed (undisclosed location of course ) I'm having nightmares about poor Daisy being frightened BUT then I remember she's a fully loaded super MINI She'll be changing Stouffer's nappies for him as he's '****ting' himself :evil::clown:

Sadly they'll be there til just a few days before the Glencoe run as our garage is full to bursting ! I'm starting to get a bit fed up of this moving house stuff and just want to get settled :sleepy:

GAJ
    Well, if you'd like a babysitter...

macblob
    Gaj u know the location of the shed ?hehehe

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

She'll be changing Stouffer's nappies for him as he's '****ting' himself :evil::clown:
    <mortified> It's NOT true :I:I <shuffles off to hide in a dark corner> 8)
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Hey Willie, was that you in a silver RR coming through Allandale at about 7.10am this morning. You stopped at the van parked on the road to let me in my red Mondeo through.
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Sponsor & Jakey
    Yup, that sure was me Gordy. Sorry I didn't recognise you, I was probably still asleep :sleepy:
    That'll be my regular morning route now so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you in future
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Woz
    Hope the move goes well for you

Tahra
    Hows the new house ? Found the kettle amongst the boxes ??

Linda M
    Living out of boxes so we're walking across the road to Crieff Hydro tonight for our dinner, very handy .

Loving Crieff Love our house as it's got a great lay out and sits up high so you get great views of the Perthshire Hills.

Only problem is that we pretty much gutted it and have had loads of tradesmen in and out for the past 4 weeks. We're only living in a few rooms at the mo but we're not 'that' far away now

Miss whizzing about in my super duper MINI though :(

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

We're only living in a few rooms at the mo but we're not 'that' far away now
    I know how you feel, even i'm having to survive in 1 kitchen, just the 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room

Bonnie Scotland