help please

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    seagull
    just been to see and test drive, a superb looking jcw mini in a showroom in pumpherston in livingston.it had your website details in the rear window.the car has been modded with a pale blue flaked paint, coilover suspension ,intercooler , stailess exhaust, performance manifold, pale blue leather interior,and additional ecu mapping, etc. the dealer is claiming 275 bhp.
    unfortunately the dealer has no history with the car although he says it was featured in a mini magazine 7 page spread earlier this year. the car was originally purchased in inverness.the car can be seen on the dealers website www.brdwd.co.uk
    i wondered if anyone or even the previous owner could supply me with any info on the car?
    and if any one can tell me which magazine and which issue?
    all info greatly appreciated as it looks like my new car.wey hey hey!

Car
    R56 MCS
    I think the previous owner of that car is currently on her hols

The Dogfather
    The car is an awesome mota! Well known to most people on this site

There are some photos of the car in the gallery with silver vipers before the designer respray.

As stated previously the car is well known to people on this site , it was feature car in Go Mini a while back - cant remember the exact issue but will try and find out, unfortunately the last ever issue of Go Mini is due out this month and they have taken their website down already.

The bodykit and interior retrim are done by Zeemax, and the car was upgraded by an independant tuner to 275Bhp.

seagull
    quote:Originally posted by Heather

I think the previous owner of that car is currently on her hols
    cheers .if you could ask her to get in touch with a list of the mods as i need them for insurance, i would be most greatful

seagull
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

The car is an awesome mota! Well known to most people on this site

There are some photos of the car in the gallery with silver vipers before the designer respray.
    cheers your right it is awesome car had great fun on the test drive thought it must be well known

It was in Junes Go Mini - I wll see if I have a copy of it kicking about, if I do Ill send you a copy

seagull
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

It was in Junes Go Mini - I wll see if I have a copy of it kicking about, if I do Ill send you a copy
    cheers for the info will try and track down the mag had already tried the website wondered why it wasnt working. would gladly pay for a copy (with change for a drink) if you have one or know anyone else with one.

Right found my copy - I can scan it and email it to you tomorrow. Drop me an email to mjsullivan29@hotmail.com. I am sure Fiona will fill in any missing details on her return, but it will be a good starting point for you.

T6 KFR
    Well smart...buy it and you will be grinning for the next 10 years.

One of the best I have ever seen.

Good luck .