minidriver#1
    'aye, it should be here any day.'

*touches self*

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    SHOULD???????????????

minidriver#1
    lol. yeah. :'( cant be too long now. i'm not picking it up till april 1st, but i wanna see it asap so i can make sure all the spec is what i asked for in the first place.

Julz
    You never told me that your slime green cooper was going to have a red interior!! Are you colour blind or just very odd??

minidriver#1
    how d'ya know it was gonna have a red interior eh? you spyin on me?
    hehe. Yup, very individumal innit i aimed to make it as different as possible.

my bedroom is freezin. brrrrrr. i'm gonna go see if its in tomorrow or sunday.

Julz
    I was at john clarks on thursday having a mini moan! I was speaking to scott and I noticed the slime green one had gone from the showroom and I mentioned that someone here was getting one that colour!:approve:

minidriver#1
    i drove by on the kingsway and noticed it had gone too. i wonder who bought it. I've only seen another one like it on the road and that was in invergowrie.

Moorf
    How reliable are the timescales they give for delivery?

We ordered ours about 1.5 weeks or so ago (Grassicks in Perth) and they said we would have it by end April(i.e. 5/6 weeks)!!

They said that if they needed to they could request "high priority" and that, because the car we are part-x'ing's MOT runs out at the end of April, they could use this to push our car to top of list?

Oh noooo, pls don't let it be delayed! :( *reaching for Prozac*

Julz
    Hee hee, you'll like this. I was told I would have my mini in november, but I got it in August!!!

Monsta Mo Mini
    They just give you a distant delivery date that so you think they're great when it arrives 4 weeks early. i ordered at the end of Feb last year had it on the road inside 4 weeks. Woohoo!