Hot MINI goes power crazy

Monsta Mo Mini
    Here's one more trick up the sleeve of bosses at MINI before the current model is replaced - and here it is.

Hot on the heels of production details about the Speedster - revealed exclusively in last week's magazine - this is a first look at a stripped-out 'CSL' variant. It's the fastest-ever Cooper S version, and has standard bucket seats, while there are no rear chairs at all.

The car is due for launch before the all-new MINI appears next summer. Top brass at the BMW-owned firm are playing their cards close to their chest, but Auto Express has learned that under the carbon fibre bonnet is the 170bhp supercharged Cooper S engine - although it's tuned to deliver 232bhp. Sources tell us the car will get a limited slip differential to boost trac-tion, giving 0-60mph in 6.2 seconds and a top speed of 155mph. It's even rumoured to wear the CSL badge previously reserved for the hottest BMWs.

From AutoExpress

Mini Me
    whistlesquietlywhilesittingonfence

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    You'll find this hoax on Mini2

LOL TonyT3's hoax comes round

Anyone tried ordering one yet Minime????

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

LOL TonyT3's hoax comes round

Anyone tried ordering one yet Minime????
    No not yet anyway
    But there are definate test's being carried out on a light weight.part c/f Cooper S in Germany as we speak, and that aint no joke

quote:Originally posted by minime
    But there are definate test's being carried out on a light weight.part c/f Cooper S in Germany as we speak, and that aint no joke

Aye I ken - it will be this one that I asked you about back in January - I believe it was the first post in your dealer forum.

duncan
    Just read the thread over on M2. Absolute belter!

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

quote:Originally posted by minime

Aye I ken - it will be this one that I asked you about back in January - I believe it was the first post in your dealer forum.
    I know MS....dinnae worry , you will be the first deposit i take

euan
    That is just brilliant. Love it!