Brembo Brakes

Adam MCS
    Anyone know where you can get brembo discs and pads? I've seen loads of EBC and greenstuff brakes but haven't really heard about many others. Has anyone put brembos on a mini? What do you guys think the best replacement pads and discs would be?

Cheers

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I priced these already,I will see if I still have the info when I get into work.

Get a price for 2 sets see if you can get a discount

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I replaced the rears on my old S when the originals were done with Brembo parts, but, i can't remember where i bought them from :I
    In fact, someone is selling a set on Mini2

Yeah had spotted them - dont think they will be of use to you Adam, they are for pre facelift cars. I emailed him to see if he was flexible on price - as the history of the units is a little vague - but he wasnt :(

minidriver#1
    the brakes are different on facelift models? :S

According to the ad and something else I saw somewhere the front hub is different - can anyone confirm this? I'm assuming it is true or he would have fitted them to his car.

Actually just tracked down what I read

"I recently bought a Brembo 330mm Brake Conversion for my Cooper, basically i came to have it fitted but the discs would not fit as they rubbed on the bottom part of the hub (redesigned for 05 model minis)

So i was wanting to know if anyone has had a similiar problem with this, and if so how they got around it???

I have spoken to the man at AMD who made the kit originally and they said that they have had no experience with sumone fitting this kit to a newer mini

any help would be great

Cheers

JonnyC"

This was on Mini2 - its actually the same guy that is selling them now. Just checked all the part numbers for the hubs etc and cant see any differences - so a little bit confused