Alloys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    euan
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

this is the brush I use no sharp edges or tips use them on my classic Alpina wheels on the 1-er
    That looks quite good, how narrow will it go as I need it to get in between the spokes?

the alpina classic wheel has many spokes and narrow at the hub it works fine on them.
    Cooper Coupe...

Wul
    Euan - nip along to your nearest halfrauds - they have a wide range including the ones posted above and a deluxe version of the red handled one above. I personally think the U-shaped one will be too thick to fit in the gap on your wheels - but time will tell.......:)

The sonax stuff isn't too expensive - it's probably £4-5 a bottle (500ml I think).

Similar Threads

1. Alloys
    By CoNs in forum Wanted
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 22nd April 2007, 04:06 AM
  2. well ive got it new alloys p3
    By illegalhunter in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10th March 2007, 04:37 AM
  3. JCW 18" Alloys
    By Scottie in forum Dealer Questions Forum
    Replies: 17