Birth of a New Mini !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Linda M
    Nice Moorf !! And yes I think you're getting obsessed

Mindyou wait till you're like Julz and I, we have to get our hands on every MINI accessory we can

In fact Julz when I was in the dealers the other day he told me that they're getting in EB/W MINI models They must get a good laugh at me :clown:

Julz
    My college lecturer was meant to give me a leaflet for an EB model, like the posh Burago ones, but his wife put it in the bin:( I was upset cause I got the kids mini rucksack for xmas, and just after xmas, they started doing them in blue! (mines yellow!):I

duncan
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M
    In fact Julz when I was in the dealers the other day he told me that they're getting in EB/W MINI models They must get a good laugh at me :clown:
    I had my model MINI's roof sprayed Chilli Red, by a friend of a friend, who works in a BMW Bodyshop.

I'll get me anorak

Moorf
    Ok girls - you better fill me in on the lingo!!

What's E/BW?!

Moorf

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by Moorf

Ok girls - you better fill me in on the lingo!!

What's E/BW?!

Moorf

Hello and welcome from me.

E/BW is electric blue /white.:)

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Nice Moorf !! And yes I think you're getting obsessed

Mindyou wait till you're like Julz and I, we have to get our hands on every MINI accessory we can

I have seen the model in John Clark Aberdeen and its very good.

Linda M
    OK, must go to the dealers today
    Satelite, that was a good idea !

Julz
    I think I'll be trying John Clarks then, however, no money! How expensive are wedding shoes??? I mean, for a pair of white baffies, get a grip!!

Moorf
    Hey Julz... getting married?

Linda M
    Julz is getting married in May :)