Greetings :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    moonfall
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, i can tell i'm gonna enjoy my stay around here

I had to drop my mini off at the dealership this evening, for them to sort some scratches out to the rear bumper that they were supposed to do before i picked the car up.

Have had a bit of a struggle getting them to do this work that they agreed to when i bought the car. Ended up writing the manager of the dealership a strongly worded letter after getting messed around by my sales rep for the past 4 weeks. Thankfully, i appear to be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now that the manager is on the case. They have sold me an amazing car, but their customer service sucks. Hope i'm not tied to the same dealership for the remainder of the TLC package?

Looks like i'm gonna be without my mini for a few days, depending upon whether they have to respray the entire bumper for me. But have been lucky enough to be given a decent courtesy car. I have the services of a black mini cooper, with a chequered flag roof and chequered flag viper stripes on the bonnet. It looks pretty bling bling, but has the unpleasant side effect that everyone seemed to want to race me on my drive back home from the dealership lol.

I'm looking forward to having my MCS back, hopefully by the weekend. But it's proving interesting to be able to drive a cooper for a little while and compare it against the S.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    You can take your car to any dealership for TLC - if you are not happy with their service, then go elsewhere. There are quite a few on here who travel some distance to get good service.

Hope you get it sorted OK.:)

Craig

Richard as Craig says you can take your tlc to any dealer - so you arent tied to the one you bought it from. Which one are you using, I didnt get much joy from the Huddersfield but have used both Leeds and one in Manchester and got good service. Email me if you wish to discuss

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Welcome to Mini Madness!

Sponsor
    Welcome, Richard!
    Ahhhhh, you've done it now, posted on NMS, there's no going back......

Clare1
    Welcome to the MINI Madness!!! ;0)

J Cee
    Welcome, Richard! Did no one tell you that buying a Mini is a form of OCD?

phantom
    welcome, welcome, welcome

Wul
    Good to have you on the forums Richard - feel free to join in the banter!!:)

hogg88
    Welcome moonfall

You'll never stop smiling if you've got an "S".