Mini2 Charity Ball 8th April 2006

soggy
    Hello guys/gals

After the last Charity Ball, which was so greatly supported by NMS, I wanted to make sure you were aware of next year's. It will take place on April 8th at Shrigley Hall in Cheshire - so it's a bit closer to the border!!

Full details can be found here http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89806 There is an early bird discount that runs out at the end of September so get in quick if you want a bargain.

We'd love to see some of you at the event again as the tartan and accents helped make the evening last time. Also if anyone would like to get involved with sponsorship or donations for the auction and raffle again please contact me.

Thanks again for all your support last year, we look forward to your support again this year

cheers
    Bob :)

soggy
    Hello again - just a reminder that the Ball is getting close. Are we likely to see any of you guys/gals down this year?

And also a reminder we are looking for sponsors and donations for the auction and raffle so if you have any contacts whoi might be able to help us again it would be greatly appreciated - last year you guys really made a difference :)

soggy
    Anybody there ? :(

I'm sorry not my kind of thing. If you knew me then you would know frocks is not my thing. God what a image me in a nice frock yuck.
    Cooper Coupe...

Julz
    I very much doubt we would be able to attend this year but I would highly recommend it to anyone, great fun and lots of alcohol!!

soggy
    lol @ Scottiecoop Still if your man is in a kilt you can wear trousers ......

Hello Julz - no alcohol for you