I want one....................!!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Well I was at Menzies on Saturday and Iain said 'how do you fancy a shot of the JCW'S' while your here' so I said go on then. WOW does that thing shift or does that thing shift. He said give it some stick - so I did (110 up the road to the Bannockburn roundabout) What a machine - it just kept getting faster and faster. So we then went down some back road that he knows quite well and it was the same story (reminded me of my dad's old mini cooper 's') I was really impressed with the dynamic whotsit that stops you heading off into the nearest field, you certainly need it in a car with that much power So as the title say's I WANT ONE..........!!!!!!!!!!:clown:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Linda M
    Glad you enjoyed your spin Gordy Now you know how I feel every day Nearly run in now too
    As I've said before I'm thrilled to bits with mine and think it's just awesome and I'm one proud owner !!!

Sponsor & Jakey
    Good to hear you enjoyed your wee hurl Gordy
    Must confess that, before I actually drove the JCW 'S', I really didn'y know what all the fuss was about. Gotta say I was mighty impressed when I did get a drive.

Looking forward to <ahem> 'borrowing' Linda's car for my future commutes from Crieff to Bonnybridge 'Broooom...broooom'
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)