Bonjourno

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    philthy
    hello, just popping in to see what the vibe is,

I am looking for a new car after wrecking y tuned smart fortwo and considered either a mini one or a smart roadster.

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by philthy

hello, just popping in to see what the vibe is,

I am looking for a new car after wrecking y tuned smart fortwo and considered either a mini one or a smart roadster.

Well heelooooo, there is a fantastic MINI Dealer sponsoring the site, why not give them a ring and ask for Iain....

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welcome to the site, i guess we need to convince you to buy a mini

Welcome to the site, have a browse around, ask as many questions as you like and hope to see you in a new mini at a run or event soon

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    First of all welcome to NMSland & secondly

it has to be a MINI

Hope to see you on a run after you've sorted yourself out with a new car courtesy of our resident dealer friend :approve:

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

You'll see taht some people Flee but they always come back no matter what so Miss out the Leaving bit and Justt go order your Mini... It makes sence...

anyways I won't sway your desision.. But go for it..

Welcome to the site anyways.. Everyone is welcome to join in the banter.

Brizeeeee

philthy
    Thanks for the replies!

Yea, im swaying between what to do, some people say smart roadster and some say mini, the only thing about minis is (no offence you guys) they are everywhere. I know about 12 friends who have got or had one at some point!!

But dont get me wrong the smart has its problems too!!

If i got a mini i would have to put a nice set of wheels and remap it... mmm tempting!!

Il give iain a call, cheers

You have a point - minis are everywhere at the mo, but there is also a great community built up around that, check out this site, mini2.com, miniaddiction.co.uk and heaps of other online communities built up around peoples love for the mini

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    quote:Originally posted by philthy

Thanks for the replies!

Yea, im swaying between what to do, some people say smart roadster and some say mini, the only thing about minis is (no offence you guys) they are everywhere. I know about 12 friends who have got or had one at some point!!

But dont get me wrong the smart has its problems too!!

If i got a mini i would have to put a nice set of wheels and remap it... mmm tempting!!

Il give iain a call, cheers
    My mate has a smart roadster and as martin says the mini's have much more of a community spirit. So if you just want a car, then there is a choice, however if you want to belong to an ever growing community where you can get free help, advice and good times GET THE MINI!!

The smart is nice, but scratches very easy 'cos of the plastic bodywork and soft paint....(another reason to buy the mini...)

Oh and another thing WELCOME

philthy
    i was one of the main members of a smart forum which had over 5,000 members so its nice to be a part of a big community:)

I think it will have to be the mini because nobody will insure me at all...:(

p.s. where did you get those wheels craigd???