Dastek phase 1

Adam MCS
    Hi,

Anyone had the pleasure of the dastek phase 1 kit for the cooper s? I'm away to have it installed on thursday along with a K&N Typhoon so hopefully should be putting out about 205bhp when its all done!

I'd like to hear what anyone has to say on it or if you've got any opinions on the matter!

Hi Adam - AndyP has the conversion, as I told you in the Mini2 thread so I am sure he will be along to discuss it soon.

I have a similar setup and a little bit more but not from Dastek, I am in Aberdeen so if you want a test drive to see the potential of your S let me know

PS Welcome to the site, glad you found it ok

Adam MCS
    Thanks for the offer of the test drive martin. I've seen your car before looking at the pics. I remember stopping to check it out when it was parked at curry's down the beach! I think its about time I met some people as enthusiastic (or more) as me about minis! I'll let you know if I'd like a bash in your MCS ( hopefully not literally!)

Well you are in the right place then Adam, the site is full of enthusiastic owners. Get your name down for the Aberdeen owners meet at Alford next Sunday if you are free , check it out here. Will be a good chance for you to meet some local (and not so local) owners.