Goldmini

Sponsor & Jakey
    Caught!!
    Gorging himself on a Pizza Supper, sitting in the carpark at Stirling Services last night Didn't even recognise me at first as I was travelling incognito (shirt & tie and large 4x4 vehicle).

Good to see you again Allen. Hope your chips didnae get too cold whilst we were chatting. Did you happen to see the accident at the roundabout when you left? Renault Clio on it's roof Didn't look too nice :disapprove:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Caught!!
    Gorging himself on a Pizza Supper, sitting in the carpark at Stirling Services last night Didn't even recognise me at first as I was travelling incognito
    Cognito? Thought it was a Range Rover :clown:.

Nice to see you again Wullie. Let my chips get cold though!
    Saw the Clio when I left but just assumed you'd given someone a dose of road rage :evil:. Looked a right state, hope no one was too badly hurt.

Similar Threads

1. Goldmini
    By Craig in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24th October 2005, 01:14 AM
  2. GOLDMINI!!
    By Heather in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4th October 2004, 03:26 AM
  3. Goldmini
    By Mini Martyn in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 2