Fat Club

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    yiponwah
    yeh Im a student.. hehe, But I help my parents to run their restaurant. Oh really, thats a lot.. but got my cooper s 3 months ago and I have already spent about 5,500 grand on it, and more to come.. I wont have teh kit until next year anyway...hehehe.. what insurance company are u on by the way.

Julz
    I'm with Adrain Flux insurance! Ah well, if the kit is not til next year, there might be more kits available, and possibly cheaper too

yiponwah
    yeh cool.. there might be, just hoping other company brings stuff out for it... yeh that kit ive quite on the dear side.. have u got pics of ur car with the exhaust yet

Julz, BabyB looks fantastic, especially the side view. My kids have been drooling ever since they saw it. Hope there isn't copyright on the picture because its up on the den wall already!!
    I don't know how BB would cope with the huge potholes in the East lothian roads. Look forward to seeing her rear end. (can i say that??)

Monsta Mo Mini

sh@z
    very nice :)

you need those spacers tho

minimagik
    Can i ask you where you got your clear rear lights from and how much they set you back.

Thanks

MiniMagik

Julz
    I got them from Santa!! You can get them at your local dealer, or on newminispares methinks!!
    Must post picture with spacers fitted, and the HUUUUUGE brakes once they're on!!

Quik_Mini
    Thats a seriously nice Mini Julz always loved the Zeemax kit. As for exhausts, just incase anyone wants to know, there is a place in Hillington Industrial Estate that make custom exhausts for about £300 is the standard price. C&C Stainless I think its called.

Clear rear lights can be got from Mini but they charge a fortune from them, I think Mini spares do the full clear light kit for far far cheaper.

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Quik_Mini

Thats a seriously nice Mini Julz
    Cheers!!