Fat Club

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Linda M
    I'd like to see some pics please Julz :)

GAJ
    Allow me

Now that's magic!

yiponwah
    That cool.. I like the kit now... I wasnt for sure... now I do ... hehhee... so JUlz how much did it cost u fit it on...

Dave

Sponsor & Jakey
    'Hubba, Hubba'
    Nice one Julz, cannae wait to see the hormone enriched BabyB in the flesh
    Stouffer says, 'Respect'
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Julz
    KJ, the exhaust is on and was done at Turriff Tyres, they do Powerflow! Yiponwah, the spraying and fitting of the kit was £1200, but the kit itself was MUCH more:dead:
    I love my new exhaust(s), but have no piccies of it yet, but I know a man who does:clown:

yiponwah
    alright cool, how much did u r exhaust cost to fit on and which bodyshop did u used to get the kit fitted on.

Julz
    The exhaust was £530, but there are LOADS to choose from, and the bodyshop was DSG Autobody in Dundee, who I can HIGHLY recommend cause he made a fantastic job!
    Have you seen the mini mania kits? If it's fat that you like, they are REALLY fat!!

yiponwah
    Really, To be Honest I dont like powerflow exhaust and the price is about right well that just a matter of opinion.:) Have u got any contact deatils for the DSG Autobody. U need huge wheel spacers to bring the wheels Bu it going to look good when it done Julz.... Wouldnt mind see ur BabyB

Julz
    I'm getting hub additions at 30mm and I can give you Dereks phone number at DSG, problem being that he is quite busy and if you mentioned a Zeemax kit to him he'd probably run away screaming, it was ALOT of work for him!:clown:
    As for the exhaust, Julian at Turriff tyres made a fantastic job and has made the exhaust fit the kit nicely!

Julz
    p.s. yiponwah, if you're a student, what do you do for a job, rob banks?? The Zeemax kit was a bit of an extravagance on my part following a rather tasty wage rise, plus my insurance went up from £500 to £900, all these things are worth thinking about, as the kit has cost me over £4000 so far!!