meguires tyre dressing

N12 JLK
    when ever i put this on the tyres i always get black splashes all over the car doors ,no im not putting to much on just a quick spray, i even left it overnight on Friday but still on Satuarday it sprayed on the doors after taking the car out. What can i do?

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Fit front mud flaps About £7 a pair (if my memory serves me well :I)from your local friendly Mini garage. Dead easy to fit as well (1 pin and 1 screw) I use the Meguires tyre dressing (the purple stuff that smells like sherbert mmmmmmmmmm)and never had your 'overspray' problem8) so can't really recomend a cure apart from the obvious.....put less on...but your doing that already :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Wul
    Lesley - as Gordy says - get the front mudflaps - a worth while investment.

Also - don't spray the hot shine dressing directly on to the tyre - spray it on to a rag or sponge applicator and wipe it over the tyre - this will mean you use less product, get less or no splashes and it will dry in better and probably last a wee bit longer on the tyre.

yes folks......am back!!!

euan
    Wul, good to see your back, and off to a flier with the tips