My car now Re-mapped!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    craigcooperSworks
    Well got the works re-mapped yesterday and may i just say the grin factor has now gone from 10/10 up to about 12/10.
    Many thanks to Essentialmini for supplying the new map and secondly, many thanks to Martin Sullivan the laptop king for doing all neccesary uploading/downloading ECU stuff!

Seriously, whatever kind of mini you drive i would recommend having a re-map done,what a difference it has made to mine and as the results get better after approx 500 miles- i cant bloody wait!

sh@z
    Awesome, heard many good things about MTH remaps, hope it goes to 14/10 after the 500 miles

minidriver#1
    i wanna hear feedback from a cooper owner also :) this definately sounds like a good purchase

sounds good to me..

Likewise very interested to hear about coper upgrades....

Anyone??

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit
    i wanna hear feedback from a cooper owner also :) this definately sounds like a good purchase
    Give me until the middle of next week my cooper has the stumble problem and is getting "fixed" tuesday and wednesday

Craig got an extra bonus , because when Simon put the map in to get changed he was informed that Craigs car whilst a fully paid up works model was in fact only running a standard cooper S map, so either the dealer never installed the works map when fitting the kit, or at some later stage they over wrote it with a standard map.

Craigs car should now run like it should have done from day one - and some

KJ - should have some feedback from a Cooper owner next week for you

Cooper_si
    Here is a Customer Testamonial on a cooper remap i did for him a few months back...he is still raving about how great it is

"Went up to see Cooper_Si earlier to have my car remapped used the brand new CST (Cooper Si Tuning) technique...........

and wooooooo boy!

The car now pulls like a train, and apparently it takes a while to fully take affect! Not only that the process dead easy, and was super quick too! Taking less than an hour to do the whole thing!

Anyone lookin to chip tune their MINI should talk to him first!

Would strongly recommend it!

Cheers Si!"

The first remap we made for him was awesome but power seem to just fall off at 6000rpm...remade him another map (because you get 12 months free) and now it pulls right up to the rev limiter.

Was talking to my shadow on Friday she had just got her car done that day

After the remap she was to drive the car hard for the next two tanks of fuel.

So she obviously tore through Aberdeen at a snails pace but once out on the A96 put the foot down and noticed straight away where her car would normally redline at just above the 6000rpm it no longer did but she can't tell me where it would redline at now cause she changed gear:I.
    Cooper Coupe...

I think I met your shadow on Friday Fiona - she has a nice car, with great works seats

Cooper_si
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

I think I met your shadow on Friday Fiona - she has a nice car, with great works seats
    I should have slowed down on getting the file to you ,so you could have swapped them over martin to your car :blackeye: