Howdy

1st mistake . . . posted as a reply to Taz !!

Howdy folks,

Fontal pointed me in the direction of NMS, so he's to blame for the poor humour etc that may come your way. Have just adopted a 2002 Cooper from JC in Dundee. Most Shetlander's come back from their hols with a boot full of clothing, M&S food parcels and the odd gadget from B&Q/Homebase . . . . not us we needed another car space on the ferry north !

Only problem is the sparring for keys, the kids are in love with the Mini, our offspring think its cool too - feels like being a teenager again! can't believe that we;ve bought something that our kids thinks is cool and are not embarrassed to be seen with us.

Trying to figure out how I can get to Aberdeen for the Italian Job run, if I make it hope to meet up with some of you - if not enjoy!!

take care folks.

Tony
    hi there!

hows it going?
    and welcome to NMS. Im sure you will enjoy the chat, the poor humour and the general belief that we are infact driving the coolest cars around!!!

hope to see you at the Italian Job Run in Aberdeen.
    Maybe an extended run should be considered for all interested parties who are not coming along to the cinema?......

see ya later,

Linda M
    Welcome and enjoy :)

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Don't talk to Linda fullermj! She'll be all nicey nice with you and then all of a sudden she'll just kick you where it hurts! :dead:

Monsta Mo Mini
    I've always said that Richard was a fine bloke with impeccable taste in websites.....
    Welcome to NMS.

seany
    welcome to the site,and maybe see you on a mini run soon.

Fontal
    Welcome in Mark I see you have found the MINI bug already great isnt it
    Have you thought of a name for the MINI yet:question:

Richard

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Mark, and that insatiable hunger of all things MINI
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)