Big Front Disks And Pads

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Since Wul kindly put the idea into my head, i would be interested in a set of big front brakes for my cooper s which has not had any upgrades for ages, so, come on, who wants to sell them and for how much??

Bonnie Scotland

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    £740 + vat fitted.

so get yer cash oot.

Julz
    Oooooo, what kind and how big?? I want the pretty Brembo ones that change colour when they get hot!!:clown:
    AND, what about the back end? I'm having trouble trying to find ones for the back, only found Tar-Ox:I
    Alan, if you want more mods, get a big fat body kit, it REALLY makes you smile (2 days till fatty is on the road again).
    Oh, and wheel spacers, John, can you get them and how wide??

p.s. sorry for bombarding your thread Alan:blackeye:

Resident old yin.
    Thought you were selling your car Bonnie Scotland?

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Since Wul kindly put the idea into my head, i would be interested in a set of big front brakes for my cooper s which has not had any upgrades for ages, so, come on, who wants to sell them and for how much??

Bonnie Scotland
    :question:Eh!?:question:When, where, how?:question:

Have i been posting in my sleep again Alan?:question:

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

Bonnie Scotland
    :question:Eh!?:question:When, where, how?:question:
    Have i been posting in my sleep again Alan?:question:
    Erm, i think you posted saying that no one wants anything and is quite happy, well i was until i read that.

John, what make of disks is that your quoting, AP Racing by any chance?? also, what size are they, do you supply the braided hoses and change the fluid for that braw performance stuff?? Let me know today and i'll possible order them??

Bonnie Scotland

Wul
    Maybe i did - cannae remember! - i know i spoke to you re mp3 changers though at cullen! Great idea btw! Only problem i've got now is spending all that time ripping my cd's!

GAJ
    Erm, i think you posted saying that no one wants anything and is quite happy, well i was until i read that...
    Bonnie Scotland
    Wul, dinnae worry you've no lost it! It wiz me!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Erm, i think you posted saying that no one wants anything and is quite happy, well i was until i read that...
    Bonnie Scotland
    Wul, dinnae worry you've no lost it! It wiz me!
    :I Oops :I

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    John, what make of disks is that your quoting, AP Racing by any chance?? also, what size are they, do you supply the braided hoses and change the fluid for that braw performance stuff?? Let me know today and i'll possible order them??

Bonnie Scotland

[/quote]
    http://new.minispares.com/NewMiniSearch.cfm?PartNumber=NMB2030&ShowMiniDetai l=Yes&ShowIcons=No