4x4 event, inverbervie (near stonehaven)

Sponsor
    Theres a 4x4 pay and play day at Nor-Trak off road centre near stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, next weekend (SUNDAY 11th DEC)

This is basically where you can turn up and drive your own car(not mini obviously) around an awsome off road track. Alternatively you can just stand and laugh as mad rich people put their £60,000 range rovers and cayennes through their paces and get their asses whooped by 20 year old landrovers:evil:

I'll be there as I have nothing better to do next Sunday. :)

DIRECTIONS:
    From the North Traveling south on the A90 take the A92 at Stonehaven, signposted for Montrose and Arbroath. After approximately 9 miles you will pass through Inverbervie. Continue south for approximately 2 miles passing Gourdon. The Nortrak site is on the right hand side and will be signposted. Turn right at the buildings and proceed up the track to the entrance approximately 100 yards on the right.

From the South Traveling north on the A92 pass through Montrose. After approximately 6 miles you will pass through St. Cyrus. Continue north for approximately 5 miles passing Johnshaven and Mill of Benholm. The Nortrak site is on the left hand side and will be signposted. Turn left at the buildings and proceed up the track to the entrance approximately 100 yards on the right.

Alternative route from the South Traveling north on the A90 take the B9120 at Laurencekirk, signposted for St Cyrus and A92. After approximately 5 miles you will come to a T-junction with the A92. Turn left, signposted to Aberdeen. Continue north for approximately 4 miles, passing Johnshaven and Mill of Benholm. The Nortrak site is on the left hand side and will be signposted. Turn left at the buildings and proceed up the track to the entrance approximately 100 yards on the right.

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Alternatively you can just stand and laugh as mad rich people put their £60,000 range rovers and cayennes through their paces and get their asses whooped by 20 year old landrovers:evil:

Sleepy you forgot to mention the Touareg.:blackeye:

I had a moment last week when I just about sold her for one of the new Merc ML but just couldn't let her go.

Got agree about the asses whooped bit. mind you I've just put general grabbers on her
    Cooper Coupe...

mmm see who dares take 20" rims off Road..

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Alternatively you can just stand and laugh as mad rich people put their £60,000 range rovers and cayennes through their paces and get their asses whooped by 20 year old landrovers:evil:

Sleepy you forgot to mention the Touareg.:blackeye:

I had a moment last week when I just about sold her for one of the new Merc ML but just couldn't let her go.

Got agree about the asses whooped bit. mind you I've just put general grabbers on her
    Sorry Fi... lets all watch the Toureg get its ass whooped too

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

mmm see who dares take 20" rims off Road..

Not me!

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Fiona, I was speaking with my Beamer salesman and he was saying X5's are much more available now. PM / Email me if you wish.

Andy

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

I am out with the toy run with the Aberdeen bikers.
    Its on 11th December. Meet at Aberdeen Beach Boulevard at 12:30pm for a 1:30pm departure.

Infact this is something we at newminiscotland could have a bash at for easter time

Monki
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??