Petrol Prices

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    The Dogfather
    Euan - Conversion was £1600, and it'll take 18 months to repay itself. Its not really an option if you plan to change your car on a regular basis.

BTW cheapest LPG so far was Morrisons in Falkirk 34.9p/litre 2.8 times cheaper than unleaded. 260 miles cost £13.03!

quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Euan - Conversion was £1600, and it'll take 18 months to repay itself. Its not really an option if you plan to change your car on a regular basis.

BTW cheapest LPG so far was Morrisons in Falkirk 34.9p/litre 2.8 times cheaper than unleaded. 260 miles cost £13.03!
    h'mm might rise sharply once the news breaks about Grangemouth can't say no more than that i'm afraid
    Cooper Coupe...

No More BP or as we knew them recently Inovenne in Grangemouth Sold to Ineos:(
    Cooper Coupe...

euan
    I'm beginning to think about doing this to my 3 series, but I'm about to change jobs and will be doing a LOT of miles, so i worry about resale. Will need to do some sums.

The Dogfather
    Euan - I intend to run my MINI into the ground so resale won't be an issue, you can usually get most of the cost back if you sell privately.

OH BTW! LPG cars are exempt from congestion charges.