(INVERNESS) SATURDAY 13th DECEMBER MINI RUN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    paulb
    I have just registered. I live near john o groats and would be up for run from Perth back up to John O Groats. Taking the A836 from John O Graots west and down the west coast to ULLapool, is an excellent road for minis. Would be a good route back South.

Paul - Velvet Red / Black Cooper with Aero kit

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welcome to new mini scotland paulb, you won't get many responses this weekend as most peeps are on the glen coe run, i would have been there but i'm working :(

Hope you could maybe manage some other runs even though you are a fair bit up north.

Bonnie Scotland

paulb
    Im working too - well supposed to be. Yip up for joining in other runs.Only 4hours to Perth. 5 to Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
    If there is a run from Newtonmore on 13th Dec I will try to make it and vinterested in Shetland trip.

seany
    after speaking to calum today i have decided to cancel this run, but next year i am going to do a run from perth to john o groats so watch this space.
    hi paul welcome to the site,
    were did you hear about the site?
    is there any more new minis up there?
    hope to see you on a run soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Seany, hope this won't put you off trying to organise the run next year again, i would like to attend when there is more light at nights etc.

Bonnie Scotland

seany
    no not at all, looking forward to it allready.

paulb
    I found out about the site in miniworld. I use mini2.com but never registered. I new there was some runs in scotland and was keen to get involved so was glad to see that this site exists. When the next run be?
    There are probably about a dozen to twenty minis or so uphere. I have thought about seeing if there is any interest in organising a run and may try an add or soething in the local paper in the new year.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Go to the home page and download the flyes and get sticking them on the cars, might be a run between x-mas and new year, but, please go ahead and organise a run.

Bonnie Scotland