What seats?

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    What seats do i have in my Mini Rio are they Metro seats or other? You all know them its the sqiggly hypnotic design and im looking at getting replacement covers to match my new back bench and door cards:)

OR

Does anybody know someone who sells Cobra Classics at much cheapness prices?

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Bazthemod

What seats do i have in my Mini Rio are they Metro seats or other? You all know them its the sqiggly hypnotic design and im looking at getting replacement covers to match my new back bench and door cards:)
    OR
    Does anybody know someone who sells Cobra Classics at much cheapness prices?
    I think (sure duncan will correct me if I'm wrong ) that they *are* metro seats, remodelled a little (the frame at the bottom) to fit Minis. They're in all cars about that age - from '92 onwards (my half leather ones in the ol' cooper were fab!)

If you're looking to replace the covers.. you could always try Newton Commercial
    although they can be a bit pricey..

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    You can always get some very nice seats from P&L Mini

Huddersfield Mini Spares might be worth a shot, have always had good service from them in the past.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Spot on LnL except they were fitted from July / Aug 1993 (L reg onwards)
    The Cooper trimmed versions of these seats are my favourites (fitted to Coopers from 93 to 95) but are pricey - several hundred second hand

broken_brian
    do not get the cobra classic bucket seats as the foam in them is very soft and starts to sag very quickly as i had one in my mini before i got the cobra clubman seats which are far better and you cant get anyone in the back seats very easily

Car
    quote:Originally posted by broken_brian

do not get the cobra classic bucket seats as the foam in them is very soft and starts to sag very quickly as i had one in my mini before i got the cobra clubman seats which are far better and you cant get anyone in the back seats very easily
    wow... all in one breath!

broken_brian
    quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:Originally posted by broken_brian

wow... all in one breath!

tall people have a larger lung capacity. SHORTY

Car
    quote:

tall people have a larger lung capacity. SHORTY

...and further to collapse when you git a boot in the peas! :blackeye: