White wheel paint?

lightbody
    Do MINI (or anyone) sell white wheel paint? I bought a touch-up pen thats a fairly close but not exact match.

Can't afford to get the scrapes fixed, so a touch-up will have to do for now! (ooo-err missus!)

Resident old yin.
    Think someone on MINI2 posted a while back of some colour touch up available at Halfords that is a perfect match.

GAJ
    I read the post on MINI2. It said that Daewoo Casablanca White is an exact match.

Unfortunately it's a lot of bo11ocks! I bought some from Halfords and it is much more grey than the MINI wheels. I now have a MINI touch up paint set - Aspin white and clearcoat but have yet to attempt the job. Most weekends my hands are a bit shaky!

lightbody
    Thanks guys :)

GAJ
    Right, ignore what I said previously!:I

I finally got round to touching up the scratches on the wheels. Although the Daewoo Casablanca white looks too grey in the bottle when you actually use it it is not too bad!

The MINI aspin white is not a perfect match either but you would need the eyes of a hawk to notice.

lightbody
    Cool, thanks.

Similar Threads

1. Paint scratch
    By Mark R in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 1st March 2006, 09:57 PM
  2. Self-healing car paint
    By GAJ in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 7th December 2005, 11:17 PM
  3. Fresh Paint