Go-Slow?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wul
    Is it just me (again!) or has NMS been going intermittently slow again recently - ie the last few days? When clicking on a thread it sometimes takes an age to load up - this is happening at home and at work.

Also today I got 4 "page not avaialable" errors in a row when trying to open a thread!

Julz
    I get a few of those 'page not available' errors too, pain in the rear!!:evil:

N12 JLK
    i thought is was my broadband but looks as though it aint, keeps telling me it cant locate the page i want and lost the plot a few times waiting for my replys to load on:(:(:(:(. fix please it feels like dial up all over again

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I get them mostly when someone is replying to the thread i'm looking at, i get the error page and then when i do get back in there is another message, don't know if that has anything to do with it

Monsta Mo Mini
    There ain't much I can do about it. Sadly it's the limitations of the application and ASP. Two folk accessing the same file at the same time and it tips over.

Unfortunately, until a reliable port from Snitz to vBulletin comes along, you're stuck with it! Bandwidth can be another contributing factor, we're getting 20,000 plus unique visitors a month now, that's a lot of cups of tea to be making

Julz
    Don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't get on at all last night!

Me too, and when I popped into the chat room to see if anyone was loitering in there a few people had said the forum was down

Julz
    Nice sig!

Cooper_si
    really glad NMS is back on line...i really missed it last night :(

loving the sig martin...is the mid pic the one i took ?

COOL