Hi everyone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Welcome Gordon from another Gordon on this site:approve: and soon to be moving to my neck of the woods as wellWe could do with a few more on this site from Falkirk
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

quote:Originally posted by Mon the fish

Had my S Works since January now, and had a Cooper for 2 years before that, and its taken me this long to find a forum and get signed up! Time to make up for lost time methinks.

Based in Alloa at the moment, moving to Falkirk in September. Had a quick look around the site, take it there's a fair bit happens in the area (being near to Menzies)? Runs, meets etc?

Also, I'm a little shy (), is there many of you go to runs on your own? Struggling to persuade my mates to join in the fun, they just don't get the whole Mini thing!
    Welcome

Not to far from you we are in Larbert

like you I'm shy aswell

but these guys do make you feel welcome.
    Cooper Coupe...

Welcome to the nut house Gordi..... Hope you don't mind being called that, if you do just slap my wrist and tell me off!!!:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove:

Look forward to meeting you on a run soon....
    Life Can Be As Irritating As Fleas On A Kitten!!!

Marysmin1
    Hi Gordon, I'm from Falkirk too so hopefully see you around! Pretty new here too.

Mary

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Gordon
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Wul
    Howdy Gordon!:)

T6 KFR
    Mon the Fish / Martin,

Excuse me for being rude, but what's going on in Aberdeen this Sunday? Seeing im a aberdeen lad, Id be interested to hear if its mini related.

Kev:)

First of all hopefully celebrating the Dons first win of the season!

Apart from that, I'm meeting Martin to download the files off my car for the CST tuning service. Then heading home over Cairn o' Mount, can't wait already, one of the best roads I've ever driven on

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Thanks for saying hi, you are a friendly lot! :)

Notice quite a few of you Falkirk-way (not moving there now until 20th October, damn solicitors :evil:), being a bit un-shy now (and maybe a bit too forward ), but how about a night out in Falkirk? I need to be shown the hotspots in town by some friendly locals, good/bad idea?

And I can put faces to the names!

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

phantom
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome