Hi everyone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Had my S Works since January now, and had a Cooper for 2 years before that, and its taken me this long to find a forum and get signed up! Time to make up for lost time methinks.

Based in Alloa at the moment, moving to Falkirk in September. Had a quick look around the site, take it there's a fair bit happens in the area (being near to Menzies)? Runs, meets etc?

Also, I'm a little shy (), is there many of you go to runs on your own? Struggling to persuade my mates to join in the fun, they just don't get the whole Mini thing!

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Welcome to the site, and dont be shy - you wont feel like you are on your own for long if you come to a run or event

I won't be on Sunday when I'm in Aberdeen for a wee download!!

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Good man Gordon See you Sunday

Mini Me
    Welcome my good man,should see you around as i stay in Falkirk also......
    So jump in and enjoy the fun

The Dogfather
    Welcome to NMS!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I'm also nearby Gordon,so I'll keep an eye out for you - good to have you on-board. I have a run a week on Sunday, your more than welcome to come to. Check out the link in my signature below.

Craig

Would love to but just getting back from hols that day, taking my baby back to our first meeting point (Farnborough in Hampshire)

Next one definitely, as long as it doesnt clash with a Dons game (alright I know I'm sad!)

Sponsor
    Welcome!

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Welcome