MINI PARTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bignorm
    Ha ha yeh broon you take a fare bit of abuse on here do you not <not just work then> ha ha discount for mini stuff only sorry but im sure broon will help you out.

Edit - (switch off your CAPS lock)

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by roaster21

Ha ha yeh broon you take a fare bit of abuse on here do you not <not just work then> ha ha discount for mini stuff only sorry but im sure broon will help you out.

Edit - (switch off your CAPS lock)
    Eye,eye,away'n dust yer shelves son !!!!:blackeye::eightball::evil:

Bignorm
    OOOOHHH HEY THE SHELFS HAVE NEVER BEEN DUSTED IN HERE SINCE YOU WERE IN PARTS CAUSE THEY CANT GET ANOTHER BITCH LIKE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bignorm
    SORRY <SHELVES> WHAT U SAYING ANYWAY MR SMIRNOF ICE ~<POOF'S DRINK> CANT HANDLE A GOOD BEER

Mini Me
    Norman, let me explain something about Forums.I will be nice as i know you didn't have an education,but when you type in upper case,it's regarded as shouting.

So let's keep it down son..
    away and sell some accessories,oh sorry that's me

Bignorm
    oh sorry broon is that better for you

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Another forum rule is to try and stay on topic so, you two children behave yourselves