German Mini Driver needs your help for holiday

McQuaich
    Hi Folks !
    This seems to be a good place to aks for help :)
    My family intends to visit scotland from 19. to 26 of october arriving at prestwick.
    think we will hire a car (unfortunately not a mini - need a little more space) :(

We have no idea where to stay for the trip around, but maybe you know someone or have a little place at home where my family can stay a night

This is my family :

Ralf 34
    Tanni 34
    Cedric 6
    Vincent 3

Please give us any help and information you can, to make this week one of the most remebering.

We have a brg cooper as well and we are well organized in germany (www.forum.mini2ig.de)or (www.chapter-north.de)

on my website you see my interests (www.mcquaich.com) and on this site you see our last highland games ( http://www.firstlingua.de/mini/pics/webtest/

PLEASE HELP US

:I

Sorry for any grammar mistake

McQuaich
    Well Well Well 1

I booked all accomodations in youth hostels with family rooms

Can anybody please help with an accomodation close to prestwick airport from 25.10 to 26.10 because our plane is leavin 26th at 7 AM - Maybe you know someone who can help us - please help another mini friend ..... THANKS

Sponsor
    I'm sorry, I don't know that area very well.
    But I wish you luck in your search, and wish you a very happy holiday in Scotland!!

Thank you for visiting us!