Hello!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ah but did they all pay for them with there own money that's what I want to know. No offence meant here but most girls I know with good cars never bought them themselves 8) I know there is always the exception to the rule but cars are usually a 'bloke' thing
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Vee
    car was already converted by Birds, but I bought it from Grassicks. I noticed a strange noise which started as soon as I started the car but once I put my foot on the clutch it went away - I took it into get checked and they said the slave was leaking but would replace the gearbox as a precautionary measure. When the gearbox was fitted, they didn't connect the alternator earth wire?? properly which short circuited something ??? So they replaced alternator and now the car is going fab!!

PS - I thrashed my mates Scooby last night, well chuffed!!!

Well it looks like Vee is going to give the rest of you ladies a run for your money, what with thrashing scoobys and all... :)

By the way Julz who has got the BBR you mentioned earlier?, Lindas got JCW, Vees got HARTGE and your getting/got? HARTGE :I

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

Now the girls have a line up of JCW, BBR and Hartge!!
    Aye... and I'm getting frightened :blackeye:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

Ah but did they all pay for them with there own money that's what I want to know. No offence meant here but most girls I know with good cars never bought them themselves 8) I know there is always the exception to the rule but cars are usually a 'bloke' thing
    I paid for Daisy ALL by myself, well chuffed as she's ALL mine...my first real 'own' car since before I got married
    Not a bloke thing here, I've been car daft since I was a teenager and I think Julz is the same

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Like I said there is always the exception to the rule
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by zimbo
    By the way Julz who has got the BBR you mentioned earlier?, Lindas got JCW, Vees got HARTGE and your getting/got? HARTGE :I
    Well Zimbo, I'm getting the BBR conversion in a few weeks! And YES, I paid for my BabyB all by myself!!:evil: And as Linda says, I've been a bit of a girl racer all my days
    P.s. Vee, did I see you on the Kingsway a couple of weeks ago near the Arbroath road??

Vee
    I paid for mine all by myself too - an early treat for my 30th birthday next month :)

Yeh - it could well have been me you saw on the Kingsway as I'm in and out of Dundee every day. Are you from Dundee?

JULZ

Cool... What made you decide on BBR then, thought you were pretty keen on gettin hartge? I take it BABYB has her new clothes on now then??

Julz
    Vee, I'll answer you first, I live in Blairgowrie but work in the Ferry
    and Zimbo, I decided on the BBR due to getting a very nice deal for both the mini and Robs porsche, so we're both going on the 5th of Sept., and BabyB is away getting her new outfit this week so I'm driving Herbie into work, so I'll have biceps like Arnie by the end of the week!!:clown: