Hello!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vee
    Hi everyone

Just a quick message to introduce myself - Veronica (my friends call me Vee) from Inchture, Perthshire.

Bought dark silver Cooper S with Hartge conversion six weeks ago and have been dying to go on a mini adventure but have had a few teething problems with car which resulted in new gearbox, clutch cylinder slave? and alternator :(

My baby is however now healthy and I am now happy and more importantly, up for any mini adventures.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Wul
    Welcome aboard Vee!

What is it with Dark Silver Hartge S's on here?.......isn't that right Bonnie Scotland?

There are a few runs in the pipeline - the glencoe one in october is the next one.

Monsta Mo Mini
    Hi Vee - glad you've found your way into the forums. Hope to see you one of our events before too long

cheers

Calum

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Glad to see another Hartge convert VEE, sorry to hear about your cars problems
    Do you know what caused it, did you buy your car already converted or did you get it done??

Bonnie Scotland

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Hi Vee. Welcome to NMS. Hope to see you on one of the runs soon.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Vee. Hopefully catch up with yourself and your Hartge S sometime soon
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Its not to late Vee Quick ,escape, no ones looking. This site is addictive, we all end up acting like Drayfoss out of the Pink Panther movies. Ohhhhhhh its to late your hooked. Welcome aboard Vee Hope to get on a run soon myself and meet some of the other mad so and so's that fequent this site
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Welcome to NMS Vee, think Linda M & Julz will be glad to have another woman Join this MAD bunch.(all cooper S owners too!!) FAST ONES...... Inchture huh? well you might have seen my car car there a couple of times before, silver/black cooper with tinted windows and big wheels!

Anyway welcome to the NUT house...

Linda M
    Welcome Vee :) The girls on here a pretty cool so welcome to the gang !!

Julz
    Yee-ha, the girls are taking over, or would that be over taking?? Now the girls have a line up of JCW, BBR and Hartge!!